Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kucharek Brothers Hellboy Portrait!!!!

Kucharek Brothers Hellboy Portrait



I just came across this online and thought this is major news worthy .What an incredible portrait by the World renowned Sculptors the Legendary Kucharek Brothers....Could you imagine a full statue by the Brothers????
  I read Duncan Fegredo the Hellboy Comic artist dug this as well,how cool it that?
Anyway we here make no secret we are big supporters of the Kucharek Brothers(we cover anything we can about the guys) and are blown away by this piece of  incredible artwork.We thought we would share it incase some missed it.I would not be surprised if this gets ripped off like their Sentinel bases etc cough Koto cough not to mention their Cable statue was copied by a couple of hack sculptors  ( sorry for my digression / rant folks.,that's  just my opinion) .
 I would like to state and its no secret these guys have become major trendsetters.Keep up the great work guys !